Experilous is a software development company, with a focus on games and game related tools. We seek to create experiences that connect with a player's inner engineer, artist, executive, and scientist. (more...)
Tool for generating, viewing, and exporting random worlds.
- Drunkle, LD 34 Game Jam Entry (2015/12/15)
- Worldbuilder 0.2.2 Release (2015/10/05)
- Generating Spherical Distance Fields from Polygons (2015/08/18)
- Worldbuilder 0.2.1 Bugfix Release (2015/08/12)
- Bumpy Release, Fixes Uploaded (2015/08/11)
Early-stage Game Concepts and Prototypes
- City Builder: Design and build a large modern city, and watch its dynamics play out.
- Colony Simulator: Manage a small colony in a harsh environment; presented with a SimTower-like cutaway side view.
- 4X Space Strategy: Turned-based strategy in space, with a proper simultaneous turn system.
Notable Past Projects
- Ludum Dare #32, Deserializer: A Frogger-style action arcade puzzle game of intercepting network packets.
- Ludum Dare #31, Dartfield Basegolf: Abstract baseball-themed game with a bouncing ball and a vaguely golf- and dart-like mechanic.
- Ludum Dare #29, Symptomatic: Puzzle game, place #5 for Innovation.
- Ludum Dare #28, Inversionaut: My first game jam entry, and my first platformer.